Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. Due to the AS-IS status on all our sales as well as the high cost of handling and redelivery, we are unable to accept return(s) unless the quality of container(s) does not meet the grade criteria. Instead, we can guarantee that our containers are thoroughly inspected based on CSC (International Convention for Safe Containers) guidelines and classified into each grade then, given the go-ahead by the Container Inspector Licensee, which we are part of. However, in the event your purchase does not fully meet your needs, our experienced associates will assist you in reselling the unit(s) to help you recover your costs.
We can ship to virtually any address in the World. We hire only verified local carriers to ensure safety of your needs. Delivery charges will vary based on region and delivery conditions. Delivery charges will not be included in the invoiced amount, and the full amount is due to the local carrier upon delivery. Please contact us prior to placing an order to determine the shipping charges from our yard to your preferred delivery location.
Self-pick-up is available for customers who have the available resources. Please contact us to determine if your truck will be able to safely and securely transport the unit(s) from our shipping yard to your delivery location.
1) Up to 150 miles
• The 20′ Container is delivered on a medium-duty truck with roll-back trailer
• The 40′ Container is delivered on a medium or heavy-duty truck with tilt bed trailer that meets ground level for loading and unloading the stationary equipment on the bed.
2) Over 150 miles
The container must be delivered on a medium or heavy-duty truck with flatbed, step-deck, or hot-shot trailer as an ordinary tilt bed or roll-back trailer is inadequate for long-distance deliveries.
*medium or heavy-duty forklift service may be required at the delivery location.
»Site Preparations for delivery
1) Check space – It will require space to maneuver after the box is dropped (min. 60′ for 20′ unit and min. 100′ for 40′ unit). The truck also requires ample space to turn and drive away (A forklift may be required in instances where the delivery point is difficult to access).
2) Check surface – Please ensure that the surface is hard enough to withstand the weight of a 45,000-pound truck and trailer.
3) Remove obstruction – Please ensure that there are no power lines, tree branches, or other obstructions on the roadside that may impede the 16-foot high truck.
4) Check ground level – Please ensure that landing surfaces are level so that nothing impairs the opening and closing of the container door. Wood blocks may be used to balance out an uneven load for fine adjustments.
– Basic Delivery Rate
*The Base Rate is $200 + $2.5 x miles (in most cases for the entire Round Trip) but may vary based upon extraneous factors in completing delivery such as truck accessibility